Friday, January 30, 2015

Be Bada$$ every day ( Tuesday Morning Sketches #285)



The other day I got an awesome new stamp from Unity Stamp Co. called Badass Every Day.  I had to have this stamp as the whole sentiment is amazing.  I had seen the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches, and thought I would use this stamp for it.  I used my copics to give the banners some color and then layered it on scrap paper and and the printed paper from Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine.  I used some Sizzix dies to cut the little flowers and layered them with pearls.

I am going to add this to the Tuesday Morning Sketches #285  and also Unity's Fiday's Friends with Flair.




17 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is a great sentiment to use as a focal point. Lovely!

Unknown said...

Great card and use of space.

Kim
Craftisan Studios
Design Team Showcase

Crystal said...

Great card and sketch!

Ruby said...

Lovely card.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Awesome! Great sentiment and wonderful layout - I love this!

Amy Martin said...

Pretty card. Love those cute flowers. And that sentiment. Amazing.

D- said...

Love your wonderful card. Thanks for sharing.
{I came over from the Unity Friends with Flair challenge}
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

Janis said...

Fun and inspiring. Great colors!!! Saw you on FWF. TFS!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Gaylynn said...

Becky, this is awesome. Love that fun sentiment. Can't wait to ink mine up.

Lagene said...

Love your monochrome card! I saw this on Unity's Friday Friends with Flair!

Lagene said...

Great monochrome card, I saw this on Unity's Friday Friends with Flair!

Iris said...

Love the color combo and embellishments.
isoscia at aol dot com

Debbie said...

Great card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Jessi Fogan said...

YES YES YES! Such an awesome sentiment - I love the soft colours you used to make the sentiment pop! Thanks so much for playing with us at TMS this week :)

Donna K said...

wheeeeee! i just ADORE snarky cards like this...and blue...my favorite color. fabulous job! xx

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Miwa said...

Love this sentiment - you showcased it beautifully! Great card!